Thursday, February 5, 2009

Portfolio Solutions

My agent, Portfolio Solutions, recently updated my online portfolio. I love seeing my recent work gathered together and on display. But there's a downside: I'm reminded how out-of-date my website has become. The thing is long overdue for a redesign.

You know what they say: "the shoemaker's children wear no shoes."

There's a total of 51 Squier samples on the Portfolio Solutions website in four sample categories: color, black line, historical and fairytale/fantasy.

5 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

The puppy in box 10 delights me.

John B. Watson said...

Lots of really great work; especially the more recent stuff. It's definitely time to give the shoemaker's kids some new shoes (update your website.) Of course, I should talk...

Chuck Dillon said...

I never really got to see your black and white work-- really nice stuff!

Honestly, I don't think there's anything wrong with old work so long as it's good and from what I can see here you really have nothing to worry about. As long as you like it, but that's always the catch- we're always our worst critics!

Recently some friends of mine have been digging up old high school art of mine and posting it on facebook. Now that's embarrassing! Especially when half the Highlights staff is on there to see that crap. Maybe I'll just sue. Ha ha!

I hope everything is going well with the books! Keep going!

Andy J Smith illustration said...

deep array of work! great to see! I have been less than prolific as of late but I am excusing myself. Baby says when and if I will draw! HA

Robert Squier said...

Thanks everyone! Chuck, I live in fear of "friends" posting my old work on facebook! Some of my college comics pushed the envelope (of good taste!). Andy, I hope that kid gives you a break, see you at the SCBWI conference if not sooner.