Friday, October 23, 2009

The Creature from the Brackish Pool - Part 2

I rounded up my nephew and nieces and bribed them to color my mask. No, that's not true–I didn't have to bribe them. They were more than happy to bring the mask to life and they all did an outstanding job.

Watching a child color my creation is thrilling, enlightening and a bit humbling. They picked colors that were completely unexpected and wonderful. I'm not nearly as bold with my color – I can learn something from these kids!

3 comments:

Kizz said...

Those are fabulous. Is there any way for we out of towners to get hold of one for our favorite coloring enthusiasts?

Robert Squier said...

Hi Kizz, thanks for asking. You can download a PDF of the mask on my website (www.robertsquier.com). The link is under Blog Highlights. FYI: the PDF is full-size: 11x17. If you send me a picture I'll post it here on my blog!

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.